Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

  1. #1
    Post Pimp 500+ XratedWife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    676

    Default Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Hi Everyone!

    I'm headed to Sedona AZ for a week vacation and I'm taking both ChastitySC2 & Ashley DobbsSC1 with me for photos I need to be able to ship a couple fur coats since my suitcases will be packed.
    What is the best way to ship them??

    XO
    Victoria

  2. #2
    Hyperactive FUR Member charliefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Quote Originally Posted by XratedWife View Post
    Hi Everyone!

    I'm headed to Sedona AZ for a week vacation and I'm taking both ChastitySC2 & Ashley DobbsSC1 with me for photos I need to be able to ship a couple fur coats since my suitcases will be packed.
    What is the best way to ship them??

    XO
    Victoria
    I would suggest packing them and either shipping them as extra luggage or even sending them FedEx a few days before you leave...assuming there is someone trustworthy on the other end to receive and hold them.

    Or, I could drive them out for you myself. Of course, I would want to participate in the practice and actual photo shoots...... I always wanted to be a test-pilot for sexxxy ladies in fur. I love to wear them too!! Looking furward to the photo sets.

  3. #3
    Post Pimp 500+ XratedWife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Come on Charlie..we do need a Guy to Jack off
    XO
    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by charliefox View Post
    I would suggest packing them and either shipping them as extra luggage or even sending them FedEx a few days before you leave...assuming there is someone trustworthy on the other end to receive and hold them.

    Or, I could drive them out for you myself. Of course, I would want to participate in the practice and actual photo shoots...... I always wanted to be a test-pilot for sexxxy ladies in fur. I love to wear them too!! Looking furward to the photo sets.

  4. #4
    Hyperactive FUR Member charliefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Quote Originally Posted by XratedWife View Post
    Come on Charlie..we do need a Guy to Jack off
    XO
    Victoria
    Okay, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!

  5. #5
    Global Forum Moderator scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    USA,NJ
    Posts
    2,152

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    I want to go
    FDNY 343 NEVER FORGET


  6. #6
    Supreme POWER Poster furryw2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    me too.. i love Sedona. Enchantment is such a nice resort.. check out the mii amo spa there its fantastic. Right under a tall red rock formation (the iron in the rock causes the Votex.. or something scientific like that) known as Kachina Woman. Nice hike back there too. Its a very spiritual place...well, it would also be an awesome place to be YOur fur slut slave as well.. Have fun!! Oh.. and i have no idea how to ship a fur.. maybe use a box??

  7. #7
    Post Pimp 500+ XratedWife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Well Hubby is only using one suitcase so I'm bringing 3 furs with me.
    I hope to find a fur slave while there..Mmmmm
    XO
    Victoria

  8. #8
    **Chief of Staff** 2DYE4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast USA!
    Posts
    8,791

    Default Re: Best Way to Ship Fur Coats

    Quote Originally Posted by charliefox View Post
    Okay, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!
    Down, boy! LOL!

    Have fun, Victoria! We look forward to seeing the finished product!
    Global Moderator for FFG.

    PLEASE follow the Forum Rules, located in the FAQ section!.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •